Breen PTC partnered with Ternero Olive Oil for the February American Heart Month Fundraiser
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men and women in the United States. Every year, 1 in 4 deaths are caused by heart disease.
The good news? Heart disease can often be prevented when people make healthy choices and manage their health conditions. Communities, health professionals, and families can work together to create opportunities for people to make healthier choices.
We can use this month to raise awareness about heart disease and how people can prevent it — both at home and in the community.
Ternero Olive Oil is family owned and operated with orchards in Lincoln, Corning and Estepa, Spain. Buying from Ternero Olive Oil is buying directly from the farmer! Ternero Olive Oil is a superior quality, award-winning olive oil.
All funds raised went towards:
- Chromebook replenishment
- Playground equipment, especially bouncy balls
We have sold over 100 bottles so far…
Breen Spirit Wear is on sale in the office!
WHY ATTEND A PTC MEETING?
- Connect with other parents
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school
- Have a voice in the activities and programs PTC supports
- Learn how the students and teachers at Breen benefit from the work of the PTC
- Volunteer your time, at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community
CAN’T MAKE IT?
If you are unable to attend, but would like more information or to stay involved, please send an email with your info to email@example.com