Breen Elementary PTC proudly presents the Fall Carnival Fundraiser! Join the community for a fun night out with the whole family and watch the kids as they participate in grade-level activities and carnival games.
- @ Breen Elementary School (blacktop area)
- October 28
- 4pm to 7pm
Fun for the whole family!
Carnival activities include a scarecrow contest, carnival games, train rides, cake walk and the infamous Principal pie in the face! (yes, you read that right.) Purchase a dollar ticket and you can play any grade-level game, and/or redeem for a chance to try and throw a whipped cream pie at the principal!
Grade-level activities include the following:
- Kindergarten – pumpkin painting (2 tickets)
- 1st Grade – refreshments (1 ticket)
- 2nd Grade – cake walk (1 ticket)
- 3rd Grade – bubble mania (0 tickets)
- 4th Grade – popcorn booth (1 ticket)
- 5th Grade – candy booth (1 ticket)
- 6th Grade – tattoos (1 ticket)
Tour the Breen Garden
Take a walk through the Breen Elementary school garden and check out the recent work that has been done. Learn more about the garden and follow their group on Facebook!
Interested in Volunteering?
If you are interested in volunteering at one of our events, including the Fall Carnival Fundraiser, please complete a form and we will get in touch with you!
Order your wristband before October 22 for a FREE TOTE BAG!
- Unlimited games and train rides.
- (4) wristbands
- Grade level booths and pie the principal.
*Note: Children 4 and under enjoy free carnival games!
Giving Back: Every purchase goes straight to the classrooms!
All proceeds from this event go straight back to the classrooms. Teachers will receive the funds directly to order supplies for the classroom.